Friday, July 16, 2010

What More Could a Boy Want?


Zachary Thomas Freeman loves being a boy. I am so thankful for the boy that he is. He brings so many smiles to all of us. He has a great sense of adventure and has such a drive to create things. He loves his "art stuff" and makes pictures for us often. He has an amazingly tender place in his heart for things he finds special.

I had to share his morning with all of you. I was working outside early this morning trying to surprise Brian with a little project that I was working on. Zach had come out in his jammies after breakfast and wanted to build with his tools. First he sorted them proudly, then after much thought, he ran to me and told me he was going to build a bridge for his Mighty Bean toys. ( Don't ask...they are weird.) That's when I took in the WHOLE picture of my sweet little boy. I will let you look carefully at the details of this great boy moment!!!

(Thanks to all who contributed to making this possible...Papa and Grandpa for the great tools, Magruder's for the loan of cool batman jammies, and Slayden family for the wonderful cowboy boots, Nana for the great wood scraps!!)

1 comment:

Nate and Katie said...

Ah, I love it! He is such a great boy!(E told her cousins tonight that she is going to marry him, very confidently and sure of it!) I love that you guys allow him to be who God has made him to be. All of these things you allow him to do are a part of learning who he is and what he is capable of, good job being his mom and dad, you guys are great! love you!